Terms & Conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Creditor Rights – Quality of Service
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the services you are receiving, please email Jason Elliott or Craig Johns, or alternatively contact us in writing at:
Cowgill Holloway Business Recovery LLP
45-53 Chorley New Road
We will carefully consider any complaint we receive and, if we believe that we have given a less than satisfactory service, we will take all reasonable steps to put it right.
When responding to a complaint, we will always endeavour to provide; where appropriate a clear explanation of the matters affecting the duties of an office holder, including the relevant legislation.
Whilst we undertake to look into any complaint carefully and promptly and to do all we can to explain the position to you, if you remain unsatisfied, you have the right to refer the matter to the Insolvency Complaints Gateway which is operated by the Insolvency Service, an Executive Agency of the Department of Business Innovation and Skills (‘BIS’). Complaints can be made by email, telephone or letter as follows:-
- Calling the Insolvency Service Enquiry Line on 0845 602 9848
- (Monday to Friday – 8am to 5pm);
- Emailing the completed complaints form to:
- Posting the completed complaints form to:
- IP Complaints, Insolvency Service, 3rd Floor, 1 City Walk, Leeds, LS11 9DA;
- To obtain a complaint form or for more details, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insolvency-practitioner